To create Private nameservers in DotNetPanel, please follow the below steps:
1. Login to DotNetPanel as a reseller.
2. Click on the hosting space.
3. Click on 'Nameservers' under 'Settings' option on right hand side.
4. Select 'Override Host Settings'.
5. Enter the preferred Primary and secondary Name servers and save it.
Note: This option is a name server mask only. Meaning that when domains are created under the reseller account, they will be given these DNS servers. You will still need to purchase the custom name server option for this to work correctly.
Article ID: 717, Created: 5/28/2009 at 4:39 PM, Modified: 5/28/2009 at 4:39 PM