MySQL Control Center (also known as MySQLCC) is a platform-independent GUI administration client for the MySQL database server.
You can download it for free at http://www.mysql.com/products/mysqlcc/index.html
Follow these steps to connect to your mySQL database
1) Open MySQLCC application.
2) Register a new server (Ctrl-N). You should see the server registration form.
3) Enter a name in the name textbox to identify the connection.
4) Enter the server address in the Host Name Textbox. You can find this information in the database manager in your control panel.
5) Enter your username in the Username Textbox.
6) Enter your password in the Password Textbox.
7) Make sure the port is set to 3306.
8) Click Add.
Article ID: 268, Created: 4/24/2009 at 9:29 AM, Modified: 4/24/2009 at 9:29 AM