To add a MIME type to a domain you can follow these steps.
- Log into the Helm control panel with your user name and password.
- Click on the domain name you need to add the MIME type to.
- Click on the MIME Types icon and the list of existing MIME types will be displayed.
- Enter "xaml" in the Extension dialog box and "application/xaml+xml" in the MIME type box.
- Now click the "Save" button to complete adding the MIME type.
Article ID: 224, Created: 4/24/2009 at 9:05 AM, Modified: 4/24/2009 at 9:05 AM